8 May 2014

Romancing in the rain

I looked at the sky. Dark clouds loomed large threatening a heavy downpour. And I slowly lowered my head and looked at her. She had never seemed more beautiful.

I knew I had to do it but the anticipation before the ultimate moment always excited me and I kept looking at her, my heart filled with joy.

Then I brought my head closer. A whiff of hot air brushed my face and I firmed my hold on her. As I slowly bent further, our lips met.

I closed my eyes. The sound of the breeze blowing and the rain drops dripping from the branches of the tree above seemed to have no effect upon me. I was in heaven. I let go of all my inhibitions and let myself be taken over by the beauty of the moment.

The warmth I felt, both in my heart and in my mouth, made me forget all the worries that had set up a tent in my head. And I slowly brought my lips apart and moved back, letting her go. As I loosened my earlier firmed grip, I could feel her warmth in my hands. And I looked at her, mesmerised by her perfect blend of sweetness and hotness.

Darn! How lovely she was in the rain!

I brought her closer again and we had our second kiss. A longer one, this time. And as I slowly moved my head back after the kiss, I was shocked. She was no more.

How could she leave me so soon? How could she, after the beautiful romance we had shared?

I felt my heart getting heavy. But I decided that I was not going to let her go so easily. I put my hand inside my pocket and as soon as I felt the touch of metal, I rushed to the shop ahead and shouted,

“One more coffee, please!”

No comments:

Post a Comment