6 May 2014

Thank you!

Actions might speak louder than words. But to a person like me, words are the most powerful weapon. Especially the written word.

Not knowing how to react to the various incidents happening around me, be it the events occurring in the society or the incidents happening in my own life, the written word is the only option I resort to.

The posts that follow in this blog are such posts - primarily my reactions to the various things happening around me, certain memorable moments in my otherwise mundane life and a few short stories that torment me to pour them out.

Of the many things a person can give another person, one's time is the most precious. And so, I sincerely thank you with all my heart for spending your priceless time to read through my withheld words.


No comments:

Post a Comment